Applying for the Distinguished Scientist Award
Application Deadline is March 21, 2013
The 2013 application form is a downloadable pdf which should be saved to your computer before you begin to enter the required information. Please use the Application Checklist to ensure that all required information is submitted.
Compatibility issues between Adobe Acrobat forms and Macs have been reported. If you encounter difficulty, you should prepare your application on a PC.
Guidelines for 2013 applications
A complete application includes the following:
- Application form (7 pages)
- Statement of Support (utilize as many pages as needed)
- Standard NIH four-page biographical sketch
- Proposal of research project (five-page limit utilizing Times New Roman or Arial Font, minimum size 11 point with no less than one inch margins on all sides. Double spacing between paragraphs preferred)
- Letters of support from collaborators ONLY if crucial to proposed project
- Three Letters of Reference (as enumerated in Application Checklist)
Download the forms below and follow all instructions to submit a 2013 application
Application packets include the original plus five (5) copies.
- The Sontag Foundation
- 816 A1A North, Suite 201
- Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082